Support Us

Contact us anytime!

The United Methodist Foundation
at Kansas State University

(785) 776-9278
umf.ksu@gmail.com

K-State Wesley
1001 Sunset Ave
Manhattan KS 66502
(785) 776-9278
kstatewesley@gmail.com

Donate to K-State Wesley through Paypal. Just click on the Donate button:

Did you know that apportionment dollars from the United Methodist Church only account for about 40% of K-State Wesley’s annual operating budget? The other 60% of our funding comes from individual congregations, fundraisers, and people like you!

Is God calling you to support K-State Wesley? Here are some ways you can support our campus ministry through your prayers, presence, gifts, and service:

  • Pray for the ministry of K-State Wesley, for students at Kansas State, and for young adults in our community
  • Be present at a K-State Wesley gathering
  • Serve as a member of our Board of Directors or on the Board of the United Methodist Foundation at Kansas State University
  • Give a financial gift to K-State Wesley anytime through Paypal
  • Make checks payable to K-State Wesley and mail them to us

Thank you for your love and support!

The mission of the United Methodist Foundation at Kansas State University is to invest in the ministry of K-State Wesley with prayers, service, fundraising, and stewardship. Here are our latest projects:

Foundation Brochure